After more than a year of research and analysis, we’ve assembled a significant amount of information, including:
- Detailed background information on the affiliations of ISB/MAS Boston and their leaders to extremism and terrorism.
- The ISB/MAS Boston’s historical niche within the American Muslim Brotherhood network, based on origins, organizational affiliations, and leadership overlap with other American Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated organizations.
- An idea of the structure, leadership, membership, and activities of the Muslim Brotherhood and allied Salafi groups in the Boston area, based on information and documentation provided by concerned Boston Muslim community members.
- Documentation of at least $8,580,523 in funding for the ISB from Saudi and other Gulf sources, some of which have connections to terrorism financing.
- Indication of suspicious financial transactions possibly involving groups previously investigated for money laundering and terrorist financing.